Due to these updates, some older operating systems may not be able to connect to the smartphone app beginning March 26th. Users running operating systems older than Android 4.4 or iOS 8 may experience issues using Horizons FCU Mobile.
Android users on OS 4.4 or newer operating systems and iPhone/iPad users on iOS 8 or newer will be able to continue using the app without issue.
To find which operating system you are currently using:
- On Android
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
- On iOS
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device and click on Settings.
- Click on General.
- Click on About.
- Note the number after Version; this is the version of iOS installed on the device.
To learn more about our Horizons FCU Mobile app and for download links, visit our Horizons Mobile page.