If you are experiencing an issue with Horizons@Home or Click and Pay where the system sends you back to the login screen after entering your username or password, try the following troubleshooting steps below for your browser:
- Click menu (the three lines button), then click Settings.
- In settings, click “show advanced settings.”
- Under “Privacy,” click the “Content Settings” button
- When that box opens, make sure “Block third-party cookies and data” is unchecked under the Cookies option
- In that same box, scroll down to “Pop-Ups” and make sure “Allow all sites to show pop-ups” is checked
- Click menu (the three lines button), then click Options
- Click “Content,” then make sure “Block pop-up windows” is unchecked under “Pop-Ups”
- On the left hand menu, click “Privacy”
- Under “History” click on the dropdown next to “Firefox will” and select “Use custom settings for history” and then make sure “Accept cookies from sites” is checked and underneath that “Accept third-party cookies” is set to “Always.”
- Under the “Preferences” heading, click “Privacy”
- Under “Cookies and website data” select “Always allow”
- Back under the “Preferences” heading, click “Security”
- Make sure the “Block Pop-Ups” option is unchecked
- Under “Website tracking” select “turn off”, uncheck “prevent cross-site tracking”, close preferences
- Click menu (the gear icon), then click “Internet Options”
- Under “Privacy,” click “Advanced” under the “Settings” section
- Make sure first and third party cookies are set to “Accept,” then hit OK
- Under the same “Privacy” tab, make sure “Turn on pop-up blocker” is unchecked under “Pop-up Blocker,” then click “Apply”
- Open the “Settings” app and scroll down to “Safari” and click that
- Under “General,” make sure “Block pop-ups” is unchecked
- Under “Privacy & Security,” make sure “Block Cookies” is set to “Always Allow” and that “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” is unchecked
Android (This will vary on which operating system and phone you have but the options will be similar to these choices)
- Open the Browser
- Go to “Menu” then choose “Settings”
- Under “Privacy & security,” make sure “Accept Cookies” is checked or switched On
- Also under “Privacy & Security” make sure “Block pop-ups” is unchecked
Horizons Mobile Support for Older Devices
Users running operating systems older than Android KitKat or iOS 8 may experience issues using Horizons FCU Mobile.
Android users on KitKat or newer operating systems and iPhone/iPad users on iOS 8 or newer will be able to continue using the app without issue.
To find which operating system you are currently using:
- On Android
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Phone or About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
- On iOS
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device and click on Settings.
- Click on General.
- Click on About.
- Note the number after Version; this is the version of iOS installed on the device.
To learn more about our Horizons FCU Mobile app and for download links, visit our Horizons Mobile page.