Visit a Horizons FCU location or contact us at (607) 724-5876 to take advantage of this limited time offer!
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum balance of $500 is required to open these accounts. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. This offer, including the advertised rates and APY, is accurate effective July 19, 2018 (subject to change). Horizons Federal Credit Union reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time. Federally insured by NCUA.
- Compounding and crediting – Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. If you close your certificate before dividends are credited and before maturity, you will receive credit for accrued dividends and be charged an early withdrawal penalty.
- Balance computation method – Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal on deposit in your account each day.
- Accrual of dividends – Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items, such as checks, to your account.
- Transaction limitations – After the account is opened, you may not make deposits into the account until the maturity date of the certificate.
- Early withdrawal penalties – We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the funds before the maturity date. The penalty will be calculated on the amount withdrawn and will equal 90 days’ dividends for certificates with stated maturities of 6 months and 1 year, and 180 days’ dividends for certificates with stated maturities of 2 1/2 years and 5 years.
- Renewal policies – Certificates will automatically renew at maturity, with a grace period of 10 business days after maturity in which to withdraw the funds without an early withdrawal penalty.