HORIZONS FCU IS HERE FOR YOU
COVID-19 UPDATE FOR APRIL 3, 2020
Dear Valued Member,
You and your health safety are our priority at Horizons FCU, and we want to share measures we are taking to address Coronavirus/ COVID-19:
- Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, all branch lobbies will be closed until further notice. Staff safety, member safety, and availability of services remain our top priorities.
- Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, our Drive-Up hours at Main, Vestal, and Endwell Branches have changed. New Hours are HERE.
- Business Continuity Planning is a part of daily life at Horizons FCU. Our remote services are regularly tested and are fully operational so we can serve you no matter what happens.
- Night Drop Boxes at the Main and Vestal branches are available for your use and checked multiple times during business hours for the processing of your transactions. Effective Monday, 4/6/2020, weekday drops by 3 PM will process same day. Saturday and Sunday drops will process next business day.
- All ATM’s are available 24-hours for your convenience.
- Best practices on hand washing, especially after handling cash and documents, have been reiterated.
- We have intensified our disinfecting protocol at all branch locations, including ATM Machines and Drive Thru Canisters.
- Our Pandemic Flu Procedures are in place. Please check back for updates.
During this time, we strongly encourage you to make use of our Horizons at Home online banking system, 24-Hour Telephone Teller, Mobile App, Drive Thru and ATM Machines. As always, through online banking and/or the Horizons mobile app, you can access your accounts to check balances, make payments on loans, perform transfers within your account, and view transactions. Shared Services Center locations are available here.
We are aware that many of our members may be facing financial concerns and uncertainties as the COVID-19 situation develops. Horizons FCU is here to help, and we encourage members who may be impacted to reach out at 607-724-5876, to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Horizons has added Member Loan Assistance Programs to our available Loan services. For more information, please click HERE.
If you have an existing qualifying loan and are not 30 days late, you may apply for a no fee Skip A Payment. Horizons will give up to 3 Skip a Payments to those who are impacted by the Coronavirus.
As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our members, our staff, and our community is of paramount concern. We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation closely and share updates as they become available. Please check this website frequently for updates. Horizons is here for you and your money is safe and insured Federally by NCUA. Please call for more information.
Mario C. DiFulvio