"To meet our members needs for quality financial services and to provide those services in a professional, convenient and efficient manner while maintaining financial stability."
The convenience of 24 hour access.
Horizons FCU offers its members Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) Cards that can be used for withdrawing cash, and transferring funds between savings and checking accounts (if available at the ATM machine). Members are allowed a limited number of withdrawals per day per account, with a limited number of dollar amounts per day per account. For security purposes, we do not disclose those amounts here.
Please contact the credit union when you need this information. To report lost or stolen ATM cards, immediately call Horizons FCU at (607) 724-5876. Horizons FCU is not responsible for fees charged by other institutions.
A 24-hour ATM is located at our Main Branch at 120 Main Street, Binghamton, and at our Vestal Branch in Campus Plaza, 3701 Vestal Parkway East, Vestal.
A 24-hour Drive-Up ATM is located at our Endwell Branch at 519 Hooper Road, Endwell. Deposits can also be made at this drive-up ATM.
Horizons Federal Credit Union also has a partnership with Manley’s Mighty Mart, which will allow Horizons FCU members to use their debit/ATM cards at any Manley’s Mighty Mart ATM without incurring ATM fees. To find a Manley's Mighty Mart with a Horizons FCU ATM nearest you click here.
As part of the CO-OP Network, Horizons FCU members have surcharge-free access to 25,111 ATMs throughout the U.S. and Canada. Click Here to find an ATM near you.
8 Ways to reduce ATM fraud:
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write it on your ATM card or card envelope.
- Don't discuss your account balance with anyone. Never give information on your account or PIN over the phone.
- Never allow anyone to use your card or PIN.
- Don't withdraw money for an "official person". No credit union or bank representative, auditor, or law enforcement person will ever ask you to withdraw money from an ATM for any reason.
- Keep your receipts and verify each transaction on your statement. If you have an unexplained transaction, contact your financial institution immediately.
- Report lost or stolen cards or ATM crimes to your financial institution or police immediately.
- Carefully read the Electronic Funds Transfer agreement and disclosure you receive from your financial institution. Know your liability for failing to notify your financial institution in a timely manner of a lost or stolen card.
- Cancel your ATM transaction and return at a later time if you notice anything suspicious.