"To meet our members needs for quality financial services and to provide those services in a professional, convenient and efficient manner while maintaining financial stability."
2016 Holiday Close Dates
Horizons Federal Credit Union is closed for holidays observed by the Federal Reserve Bank along with Easter Saturday. Training dates and Employee Appreciation Day to be announced.
- Friday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday
- Monday, February 15 - President's Day
- Saturday, March 26 - for Easter
- Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day Observed
- Monday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 - Columbus Day Observed
- Friday, November 11 - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 26 - for Christmas