"To meet our members needs for quality financial services and to provide those services in a professional, convenient and efficient manner while maintaining financial stability."
Our Commitment to Serving Our Members - We Make the Difference
Credit unions exist to help people, not make a profit. Becoming a member of Horizons Federal Credit Union is easy and will give you access to many products and services.
Our credit union provides financial services, including share drafts (checking), share accounts (savings), loans, mortgages, etc. But, we also do a lot more. Some of the unique services we offer include:
- A multi-million headquarters facility constructed in a low-income area.
- A President/CEO who is accessible to members daily.
- A full-time receptionist who answers the phone and assists members.
- On-site financial/retirement/debt counseling for members.
- A Kids' Club, where children are encouraged to save and receive prizes for making deposits.
Our goal is to serve our entire membership well, including those of modest means. We work with members who may have had difficulty in obtaining credit elsewhere. We also reach out to members or potential members who are un-served or underserved.
Members at Horizons Federal Credit Union can open an account for $5, and we have many members with account balances less than $10. All those members have access to a full range of financial services, including:
- No-Surcharge ATM on Premises
- Free Checking
- Skip-A-Payment Program
- $1,000 Free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Low Loan Rates
- Mortgage Products
- Overdraft Protection
We continue to serve our members with a variety of products and services and will continue to add to these products and services as technology and our membership requirements change.
Simply call our account representative at (607) 724-5876 or stop in to one of our three convenient locations.