"To meet our members needs for quality financial services and to provide those services in a professional, convenient and efficient manner while maintaining financial stability."
Our Commitment to Serving Our Members
Credit unions exist to help people, not make a profit. Becoming a member of Horizons Federal Credit Union is easy and will give you access to many products and services.
Our credit union provides all the financial services you expect, including savings (share accounts), checking (share drafts), credit and debit cards, loans, mortgages, etc. But we also do a lot more. Some of the unique services we offer include:
- A President/CEO who is accessible to members daily.
- A full-time receptionist who answers the phone and assists members.
- On-site financial/retirement/debt counseling for members.
- A Kids' Club, where children are encouraged to save and receive prizes for making deposits.
Our goal is to serve our entire membership, including those of modest means. We work with members who may have had difficulty in obtaining credit elsewhere. We also reach out to members or potential members who are un-served or underserved.
Members at Horizons Federal Credit Union can open an account for $5. All members have access to a full range of financial services, including:
- No-Surcharge ATM on Premises
- Free Checking
- Skip-A-Payment Program
- $1,000 Free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Low Loan Rates on Auto, RV, ATV, Motorcycle, Personal loans and more
- Mortgage Products
- Overdraft Protection
We continue to serve our members with a variety of products and services and will continue to add to these products and services as technology and our membership requirements change.
Give us a call at (607) 724-5876 or stop in to one of our convenient locations to learn more or become a member!